Learn tools and tips to navigate a successful online job search, including use of electronic job boards, online applications and sending or posting resumes. Basic computer skills required.
● Our workshops are designed to give you the skills necessary to succeed in a highly competitive job market.
● No-cost workshops are open to all job seekers.
● To register, talk to your Workforce Services employment counselor or go to jobs.utah.gov:
○ Click ‘Sign in’ on the upper right hand corner and select ‘my Job Search' using your Utah ID Username and Password. If you do not have a UTAH ID, please create an account.
○ On your Job Seeker ‘Dashboard’, select ‘Activities’, select ‘Workshops', then select 'In-Person and Live Virtual Workshops'.
○ ’Schedule a Workshop’ appears. In the workshop field, select the workshop you want to attend, then click the ‘Select’ button to see the workshop calendar.
○ The workshop calendar will appear, select the date/time, and then click 'Schedule’ to register.
● Workshops start on time. Late-comers will be asked to reschedule.
Register for reserved seating.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program
Auxiliary aids (accommodations) and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities by calling 801-526-9240. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech impairments may call Relay Utah by dialing 711. Spanish Relay Utah: 1-888-346-3162.