Learn how to write and design a cutting-edge resume and cover letter or power up a current resume to get that interview. Receive resume and cover letter examples to assist in writing and designing personal career documents.
● Our workshops are designed to give you the skills necessary to succeed in a highly competitive job market.
● No-cost workshops are open to all job seekers.
● To register, talk to your Workforce Services employment counselor or go to jobs.utah.gov:
○ Click ‘Sign in’ on the upper right hand corner and select ‘my Job Search' using your Utah ID Username and Password. If you do not have a UTAH ID, please create an account.
○ On your Job Seeker ‘Dashboard’, select ‘Activities’, select ‘Workshops', then select 'In-Person and Live Virtual Workshops'.
○ ’Schedule a Workshop’ appears. In the workshop field, select the workshop you want to attend, then click the ‘Select’ button to see the workshop calendar.
○ The workshop calendar will appear, select the date/time, and then click 'Schedule’ to register.
■ FOR VIRTUAL WORKSHOPS: The link to join the workshop will appear on your Job Seeker ‘Dashboard’ or in your message center calendar on the date of the workshop, 15 minutes before the start time. Select this link to join.
● Workshops start on time. Late-comers will be asked to reschedule.
Register for reserved seating.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Program
Auxiliary aids (accommodations) and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities by calling 801-526-9240. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech impairments may call Relay Utah by dialing 711. Spanish Relay Utah: 1-888-346-3162.