Calling all farmers and landowners!
Do you own or manage farmland or forest land in Rhode Island? Could you use some technical and financial help in managing those lands more effectively? Join us for an information session to discover how you can work together with the Eastern RI Conservation District (ERICD) to install environmentally-smart practices on your land.
Through our partnership with the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), we can provide you with financial and technical assistance to address natural resource concerns through an array of conservation practices. For questions contact Sarah at email@example.com
We offer funding and support through a range of conservation programs, including:
• EQIP (Environmental Quality Incentives Program) - NRCS’ flagship conservation
program that helps farmers, ranchers and forest landowners integrate conservation into
• EQIP IRA (Environmental Quality Incentives Program) – Helps farmers, ranchers,
forestland owners, and Tribes with the application of conservation measures that focus
on carbon sequestration, greenhouse gas emissions, reduced energy, and soil health.
• CSP (Conservation Stewardship Program) – Helps landowners build on existing
conservation efforts while strengthening operations.
• AMA (Agricultural Management Assistance) – Helps agricultural producers manage
financial risk through diversification, marketing, or natural resource conservation
• ACEP (Agricultural Conservation Easement Program) – Helps landowners, land trusts,
and other entities protect, restore, and enhance wetlands or protect working farms and
ranches through conservation easements.
This event is in partnership with the Natural Resources Conservation Service Rhode Island. USDA NRCS is an equal opportunity employer, provider, and lender. If any reasonable accommodation is needed to ensure equal participation, please call (401)828-1300 a minimum of two (2) business days prior to the meeting.