If you work for an organization, you undoubtedly want it to thrive. You want to be able to perform your job well, and you want others to be able to do the same. If you feel this way you understand that organizations thrive when their people thrive. All of this would be impossible without effective relationships.
Meaningful relationships provide unlimited organizational vitality that rapidly increases performance and growth. An organization can access this energy by cultivating a culture of positive work relationships that encourage creativity, in turn leading to continuous innovation. Organizations that value building relationships over generating profit are referred to as relationship-centered organizations.
People no longer need to compromise personal purpose to earn a living. They can now find organizations with a shared, deeper, and more meaningful perception of value, that can be better, faster, more fun, and more fulfilling to work with.
Here are some reasons why these great relationships are so important:
• Organizations need purpose.
• The idea of value is evolving.
• Global digitalization requires agility.
• The boardroom imperative is shifting.
• Organizations are moving from alignment to convergence.
This course provides a thorough overview of essential business relationship management (BRM) concepts, and upon completion of the BRMP® course, you will be able to demonstrate your understanding of:
BRMP Exam: Multiple Choice 50 minutes
1. All 50 questions should be attempted.
2. All answers are to be marked on the answer grid provided.
3. Please use a pencil and NOT ink to mark your answers in the Answer sheet provided.
4. There is only one correct answer per question.
5. You have 50 minutes for this paper.
6. You must get 33 or more correct to pass.
Upon completion of this class, you will:
· Feel confident knowing you are using proven industry best practices to build effective relationships and drive value.
· Be able to articulate the value and impact of BRM within your organization.
· Have the necessary information to begin growing the BRM capability in your organization.
· Feel more confident in your role as a business relationship manager.
· Have the information you need to prepare to take the BRMP certification exam.
Very well delivered and appreciated - Travis Postier, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, USA
Register your interest here for more details.
Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com