The Petrochemical and Refining Congress: Europe 2023 gathers downstream leaders to discuss the current trends and network with the whole industry chain on May, 22-24, 2023 in Austria.
The 2-days business program of PRC Europe 2023 includes various formats of discussions - executive panels, senior vice president talks, roundtables, and sessions. These formats provide delegates from O&G major companies, EPCs, refineries and petrochemical plants, licensors, chemical companies, equipment manufacturers, and service providers the opportunity to view current downstream projects and technologies.
The agenda of PRC Europe 2023 covers the following topics:
● Alternative fuels in transportation
● Sustainability through biorefining
● Recycling technologies to drive a circular economy
● Decarbonization roadmap in compliance with COP26
● Clean hydrogen impact on Downstream Oil and Gas
Among the regular participants that attend the Congress are OMV, Linde, CEPSA, PKN ORLEN, Maire Tecnimont, STAR Refinery, and Fluor.
Join downstream leaders at the PRC Europe 2023: https://sh.bgs.group/aa
Source: BGS Group